Does The Ferragamo Studio Line Nonetheless Exist?
I’ve recently started on the high finish shoe band wagon and actually like the styling of SF. Did some lurking right here and it seems everybody agrees that there are three strains Tramezza, LO, and Studio. Nevertheless, every thread I’ve seen is not less than one year outdated and the costs people are quoting are not any where close to right.
I was in a retail retailer right this moment and it seems like there remains to be Tramezza and LO, but the whole lot else is unmarked. No “Studio” inside.
Tramezza ~850 +
LO ~ 600 – 800
Unmarked ~500 – seven hundred
I just bought a pair of unmarked on sale for $four hundred
I obtained few questions about these:
1. Are these what people consider studio?
2. How badly am I over paying for these shoes?
2. How lengthy can I anticipate them to last assuming I wear them 3 times every week?
I also bought a pair of these with a rubber sole
1. Does anybody else have ferragamo’s with their one piece rubber sole? How exhausting is it to get it resoled when it wears?
2. Can any shoe restore place do it or do I must go somewhere particular?
Click on to increase…
Studio was just the name of a line that that they had and they were not inferior. I’ve had just a few pair up to now.
The soles are easily changed by some local shoemaker however I would not fear about that now. One of the Ferrigamos I had with a vibram sole has by no means worn out and even proven signs of any actual put on.
The costs you paid are high-quality and they’re each high quality and good wanting sneakers.